From Shade Crest Wiki
- Do not ask to be server staff or request time/teleport changes.
- Do not advertise other servers.
- Do not use hacked clients or any mods/macros that will give you an advantage over others.
- Do not use shop chests or block chests/other storage devices with towny as a way to protect your stuff when you can't afford a chest lock.
- Do not exploit bugs to give yourself an advantage.
- Do not harass players.
- Do not create any gray areas in the rules.
- Do not set your home in other players' bases, homes, or towns for the purpose of raiding or stealing.
- Do not trick players into killing themselves.
- This includes telling them to show themselves on the live map.
- Be respectful of all players and staff.
Griefing and Looting
- Griefing is allowed only to enter, but you must replace what you break.
- This means do not grief anything unless you replace it.
- Stealing from any chest or furnace you have access to is legal.
- This does not include chests that should be locked due to plugin failure.
- Do NOT harass players by routinely looting them.
- Griefing is allowed in the mining, nether, and end worlds.
- Do not destroy blaze spawners in the nether if they are claimed.
- Do not steal from horse or donkey inventories outside of mining world.
- Do not kill animals that are clearly someone else's without leaving a majority (2/3) of the population.
- Do NOT opening pens to let animals out or taking them away.
- Do NOT kill horses or donkeys that someone else owns.
- No swearing, spamming, or CAPSLOCK/other annoying ways to type.
- Use appropriate chat channels.
- Use /msg [player] for 1 to 1 conversations.
- All towns and buildings in towns must be accessible without an enderpearl
- Massive towers/pits of doom are illegal (1x1 from layer 64 to bedrock, stacked trees, etc.)
- Death traps are allowed in PvP only
- Do not pillage the terrain. The mining world has all the resources you could ever need.
- Please chop down trees entirely and replant them.
- Build 100+ blocks away from spawn, towns, and player builds.
Being engaged in PvP includes being caught in a PvP trap and running away from other players
- Non-lethal traps must have a way of escape.
- No extensive rushing
- You can rush players just don't lock them in a protected house and do it ect.
- No extensive spawn killing
- No killing them on there re-spawn point multiple times for no reason
- Absolutely no /home, /warp, /town spawn or any other warping while engaged in PvP
- After raiding a town you have to leave the town before warping
- You should also check local if there is a chance someone is chasing you
- Do not use any teleports for PvP with the exception of:
- Your town's spawn
- Town spawns' of towns in the same nation as your's
- Self deference after you warped somewhere (excluding enemy areas).
- You must be a member of a pvp town to group raid a pvp town
- You can still raid PvP towns alone
- Peaceful town members can raid with PvP members of the same nation.
- Harming/killing players in a non-pvp zone is not permitted.
- Do NOT lock yourself inside towny blocks to hide from raiders.
- PVP towns must have PVP enabled on town grounds! (/town toggle pvp)
- Do not run into a non-PvP zone after engaging in PvP.
- If you are INVISIBLE while POTION BOMBING you MUST be wearing a full set of armor.
- Potion bombing being defined as going to kill someone using potions that do damage. Consider yourself potion bombing if you have potions that do damage on you.
Hostile Mob Farms
- All types of farms except auto zombie pigmen and auto iron golems are allowed as long as they do not cause lag.
- This means that if you want to farm pigmen or iron golems you need to kill them in a "fair fight", that being they can attack you as well.
(peaceful mobs, crops, etc.)
- Mobs should have walking room.
- Farms should not cause lag.
- Door farms for villagers must be concealed. (They are ugly!)
- Do not stack farms, spread them out
- Admins have final say for overcrowded farms or cause lag.
If your farm(s) cause(s) lag and is not removed in a timely fashioned staff members will remove it for you