From Shade Crest Wiki
Don’t be a jerk
- No unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language or actions toward other players or staff
- Simply put, if you are ruining someone’s day through a means other than legal competitive gameplay, then stop. This rule extends to the forums and teamspeak.
- Optionally, either read the article of the origins of the now famous internet law or watch Will’s explanation of Weaton’s Law.
Keep chat rated T for Teen
- ShadeCrest content is generally suitable for ages 13 and up. May contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling and/or infrequent use of strong language.
- The occasional bad word here and there is ok, but don’t curse constantly or be needlessly vulgar or obscene.
- Voice chat has a bit looser communication standards, but keep channels topic / server appropriate and if someone asks you to stop something, please stop
- Don’t make alterations to someone’s property in any way
- Basically leave things the way you found them
Don’t lag up the server
- Animal / villagers are limited in the sense that if there's so many animals that they can't reasonably move, then you have too many
- Redstone use should be limited to things which don't cause lag. Be particularly careful with redstone clocks.
- Advertising includes any form of communication in game our out of game which promotes a competing server to ShadeCrest members
- A competing server is a public server which offers similar server features to ours like Creative, Survival, Feed the Beast, etc.
- Don't abuse bugs, alt accounts, exploit obviously broken mechanics, or take advantage of situations where plugins fail allowing you to do something you shouldn’t normally be able to do.
- Imagine to yourself, what would it be like if EVERY player on the server did this? Would it cause problems to the server? If EVERY player on the server couldn't possibly do what you're doing without causing major issues, then you shouldn't be doing it.